« Home | Almost-retarded managers and Almost-real LV bags » | Catherine Lim rocks. So does my cousin! » | The ragamuffin gospel » | One »

turquoise things

I am in a poisonous mood today. But whatever.

I covet everything that the cover model on this month's seventeen is wearing (can I qualify that I only bought this month's seventeen because my mum's flight was delayed for 3 hours and we had nothing to do at the airport. But it is fabulous!). Especially the roxy hoodie sweater. And her turquoise eyeliner. I love turquoise! Anything turquoise is gorgeous.

In other news: I actually really do like the almost-real LV bag my mum bought me. I mean, it really IS a good knock-off, and even if pple know it is, who cares? I like the shape and everything. yay! And she brought back really nice earrings from my sister for me too.

But am most of all glad that she is back.