« Home | London seems further and further away » | home sweet home...bah » | marianne williamson » | "how can your biological clock start ticking at 19?!" » | why I am choosing this » | the what now? » | friends forever? » | I am woman hear me roar » | drying evenly » | http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ »

holiday!

So the malaysian-trip-which-became-an-east-coast-chalet has come and gone. It was quite alot of fun..from the bbq (which I missed but apparently was a success) to the rollerblading shenanigans (skull-ringing falling!) to late night wine-and-taiti sessions to (our favourite bits:) eating and slacking around.

It was such a random group of people - the four of us with no real binding connection - and I think that was the magic. No history, no baggage, no tension - just laid back fun..which is always the best kind.

So here's to the memories in order of hilarity: renji's shit smell that hit us all at the same time (and which he maintains was one of us farting and not his excrement); chiara's wound-cleaning at kenny rogers ("I can see you wiping!" *whole restaurant turns around*); Ultra-stick rollerblading socks and weixuan "pruning her garden"; "oxxxfoooord!"; from asshole to president!; us: "let's wake up and watch sunrise tomorrow!", chiara "such a romantic moment and I'm sharing it with you three?!"; cat-humping action; completely missing the sunrise and waking up with ten minutes to check-out.

I realise no one but the four of us would understand that paragraph. So here's to random friends!


renji!


weixuan!


chiara!


us and renji's wonky eye!