« Home | conversations between strangers » | » | in good company » | poor finisher » | Officially 19 » | random nice people » | turquoise things » | Almost-retarded managers and Almost-real LV bags » | Catherine Lim rocks. So does my cousin! » | The ragamuffin gospel »

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Awesome site. I've never felt so much empathy for something i've seen on the internet before.

Some are funny:
I only date girls with pretty feet

Some are chilling:
Everyone who knew me before 9/11 thinks I'm dead.

Some are heartbreaking:
I do not know how to love.

Some are just wonderful:
Your last mortal thought will be: "why did I take so many days - just like today - for granted?"

A comment from a visitor from Washington DC:
"I wish I could give all these people on the site a hug and tell them it's ok to be human."