« Home | home sweet home...bah » | marianne williamson » | "how can your biological clock start ticking at 19?!" » | why I am choosing this » | the what now? » | friends forever? » | I am woman hear me roar » | drying evenly » | http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ » | conversations between strangers »

London seems further and further away

So it's been confirmed that I can change my course to PPE at Oxford. That's great I guess.

flashback to dinner with sheryl loke on monday.
She takes out the book list (PART of the booklist, and there're already like 15 books on there)

Basically, it's not pretty. Three books alone on German politics in the 19th century, British politics 1900-1990, one word titles like "Utilitarianism" and "Existentialism".

I look at the list. I look at her. She looks at me.

sheryl loke: "With the book list they sent a letter saying, be done with the reading by the time term starts!"

pause.

me: "Ok it's finally sunk in. We're going to Oxford to study."

How scared shitless am I.