« Home | » | in good company » | poor finisher » | Officially 19 » | random nice people » | turquoise things » | Almost-retarded managers and Almost-real LV bags » | Catherine Lim rocks. So does my cousin! » | The ragamuffin gospel » | One »

conversations between strangers

Rachel Chang ... haha where do u wanna eat?
Rachel Chang ... i'm too lazy to move..but hungry
Jennani Durai/S... somewhere good
Jennani Durai/S... i love eating.


heh. jen's so funny. but then..unfortunately, it rings true for all of us, that the highlight of the day really is: lunch.

we have all so many conversations revolving around where to eat and when's lunch etc..it's sad, really.

What's also sad is that I could only fill out 25 out of 40 of the questions in the horrible diagram section in yesterday's SPH psychometric test. I'm left wondering, was it really very hard? Or have my diagram-identification skills eroded slowly over the three months? I no longer am able to identify which comes next in the pattern; I only know: reits, bonds, high-dividend stocks.

It's horrifying actually. I find myself cracking "ST MONEY" jokes among mixed company, and I just get blank stares. Using terms like "20 cm" and "coyote" amongst people who prefer to refer to "e-spring" and"PC" and "knock it down half-left!" (or whatever).Then I find myself trying to explain, only to be met with slightly piteous grins of faked-amusement.

eegads. (a term, which jen has kindly pointed out, that only I use. Must be the early Enid Blyton influence.)