« Home | books, books, books! » | tonight I can write the saddest lines » | new hair, new karma » | they're taking over the world! » | the things interns do at work » | ordinary people » | you're not in kansas anymore » | Enough » | freedom from the press » | conversations »

new hair pt deux

ok, super khiampah self-indulgent post ahead. for people who want to see my new hair: outtake from my picture byline shoot.

i'm cracking up here because the photog wanted a "serious, slight smile" and in her quest to obtain it, she was saying to me while i was posing "ok, i'm someone you really like...i've given you a nice present...yes..you like the present alot...". cue hysterics from me. lol.

hahaha ur dad's funny! anyway the shot's not bad. looks like the ones for LIFE or the newpaper kind.

Heh. I like your fringe. Am relieved. Was rather worried that I'd blurt out something 'Joycelike' about it when I see you next time. Looking forward to reading it this Sat, hon

i like the picture, very glamorous!! love you friend.

Post a Comment