« Home | turquoise things » | Almost-retarded managers and Almost-real LV bags » | Catherine Lim rocks. So does my cousin! » | The ragamuffin gospel » | One »

random nice people

Just read Dalena's blog, and her post about how BT is not for her. Her recount of the whole Budget Day thing is SO TRUE and really funny. At ST too, like Budget Day was such a freakin big deal..everyone was all buzzing about it, and there was a special "budget team". And we (the interns), are all like, who cares?

Very sad. But I have had a good couple of days. Yesterday my Columbia Interview went well enough, I really really hope to get in though, the guy makes Columbia, and New York, sound awesome..

Today met very nice people too - After the BeautyChina results briefing (*snore*), while I was stuffing my face at their wonderful Equinox buffet spread, I met this very nice woman from UOB, whose son is my age. He's in the commando unit now! from SAJC. And she did lit in uni too, and was very sympathetic about the whole results! next! week! thing (prob cos she was also very nervous for her son.)

Then on the way home, sat in the cab of this awesome lady driver! She is SO COOL, and reminds me alot of my dad.

Oh, and the PR pple from August Consulting are really genuinely nice too. (Of course they want me to write good things, so not entirely sincere la. haha!)

It's very nice when I meet random nice people like that, pple you can have a laugh and a nice encounter with. I mean, I probably will never meet either of them again - but I'm glad I did at least once.