« Home | life got in the way » | urban wonderland » | what donut are you? » | and here we go again. » | other side of the world » | edinburgh » | long overdue update » | snapshots from spain » | me no speako espanol » | surprised by joy »

for the roses

just finished an essay done in a record one and a half days, and am operating on 40 hours without sleep. yesterday at this time, all I could think was I can't do this I can't do this, and actually considering emailing my tutor to ask for an extension - considering that I've had consecutive guests over the past week, and was sick amongst it all - i deserved it, i thought. but then, i soldiered through, easing my pain along the night with grey's anatomy, and here i am. done. 2865 words. it always seems insurmountable, what is required. but you just keep your head down and plow on through and before you know it you've come out the other end still standing. and i suppose there is much to be thankful for being somewhere where they constantly drive you to the brink of insanity with the impossibiity of their demands...only to find that your capacity is virtually limitless, and - unconscious of its expanding - you can only muster amazement that you are so much more than you thought you were.

lack of sleep evident right. sorry this blog is so badly kept and teenage-ish. sometimes i read some of the blogs that my dad reccommends to me, or like that gayle girl's blog, or even that satire-of-gayle blog (i-do-not-speak.blogspot.com), and i feel that i wnt to have a blog like that - an important one, a well-written one, one that has a greater significance beyond my insipid wanderings and wonderings. and one day i will get my act together maybe, and have one of those blogs. but in the meantime i will keep posting pictures:




because they amuse me.

i'm flying back on the 21st june by the way, for people who care! (*deafening silence*) haha. it's going to be a loooong month tho. time to hanker down and start doing what i came here to do: mug mug mug

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Post a Comment