« Home | poor finisher » | Officially 19 » | random nice people » | turquoise things » | Almost-retarded managers and Almost-real LV bags » | Catherine Lim rocks. So does my cousin! » | The ragamuffin gospel » | One »

in good company

The movie was great, totally worth the midnight-surcharge cab fare back! very enjoyable and not mindless romantic comedy kind (though renji would have loved if it had been! heh). and topher grace and dennis quaid had great chemistry haha.

But also, I was literally in good company tonight. I think I've come a long way from seeing renji as this slightly socially spastic guy who was good friends with my good friends, and he's now become my good friend in his own way. In that sense that's true of renji as a person..he doesn't look like he could, but then he pulls out incredibly profound things like that cow analogy thing (available at buddymeal.blogspot.com) that really makes you go wow, that's awesome, and also, wow, there's so much more to him than I expected.

So like just when I kind of settled in to regarding him as the have fun with and talk cock with kind of guy, he pulls out this guy that I can just hang with with no pressure and no hang-ups. And oddly enough also the one guy I can say anything in front of (and weirdly enough the one person I've been the most honest with for really long) and not feel that I have to be presentable about it.

So, tonight was really alot of fun. And remember what you said: that we'll never not be able to talk to each other (even if i come back with an accent or whatever). have lotsa fun in there. :)